- Williams to take over Access Midstream in a $6B Deal
Williams Companies (WMB) agreed to a $6 billion deal to acquire full ownership of Access Midstream Partners (ACMP)
- Consol, Noble Energy to Form MLP for Pipelines
Consol, Noble Energy To Form MLP For Marcellus Pipelines Consol Energy Inc and Noble Energy Inc said on Thursday they would form a master limited partnership (MLP) for pipeline operations they control in Pennsylvania's Marcellus shale region...
- Top Veteran-Friendly Companies - 2014
Top Veteran-Friendly Companies 2014
The U.S. Veterans Magazine today released the results of its much-anticipated 2014 evaluation of the nation's Best of the Best Top Veteran-Friendly Companies
- U.S. Now World's Leading Natural Gas Producer
U.S. Now World's Leading Natural Gas Producer
According to the BP 2014 statistical world energy review, the U.S. has achieved world-leading natural gas production, by reaching a new all-time high of 328 billion cubic feet per day (BCPD).
- Desmarest and Pouyanné to Lead Oil Giant Total After Chief’s Death...
Thierry Desmarest and Patrick Pouyanné to Lead Oil Giant Total After Chief’s Death
PARIS — Total, the French oil giant, on Wednesday appointed two insiders to lead the company, moving swiftly to replace Christophe de Margerie, its chairman and chief executive, who died Monday in an airplane accident.
- MarcellusCoalition video entitled Shale: Unifying America!
Check out this video from MarcellusCoalition entitled Shale: Unifying America!
- Sunoco consultant predicts Marcellus Shale will result in $4.2B for economy...
Sunoco consultant predicts Marcellus Shale will result in $4.2B for state economy.
- Congrats to Borton-Lawson!
Congratulations to Borton-Lawson, who made the prestigious Engineering New-Record (ENR) Top 500 list for the 4th consecutive year!
- Williams recently recognized by FORTUNE magazine!
Williams was recently recognized by FORTUNE magazine as the Most Admired U.S. Energy Company in 2015.
- Columbia Pipeline Shares in Ethics Award
"Columbia Pipeline Group and its fellow NiSource Inc. units have been designated as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies."
- Williams featured in the Wall Street Journal!
Williams CIO featured in the Wall Street Journal! Check out the article in the Wall Street Journal!
- Natural gas vs. coal in 2015
Natural gas likely overtook coal in 2015
- Industry News
A recent article shared how the PA natural gas impact fee helped rewrite the future for many townships...