BlackRock Resources is looking for a Primavera P6 Scheduler for their client in Pittsburgh PA for a contract role.
-Outline and develop comprehensive schedules in Primavera 6 for engineering and construction projects based on project requirements and scope
-Perform detailed scheduling, including the development and updating of project schedules; activity logic ties, work breakdown structures, progress updates based on project progress.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited institution preferred.
- Advanced Primavera P6 user.
- Must have 2+ years of experience in Primavera scheduling of construction or engineering projects
- Understand construction and preferably have performed a time impact analysis or prospective scheduling analysis.
- Understands construction project life cycle.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to quickly assess and make sound decisions.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to gather and analyze data to make informed decisions. Ability to accurately obtain, interpret, and transcribe a variety of communications and instructions.
- Able to recognize and evaluate risks, hazards, losses and prevent conflicts between activities.
- Core Competency needed: Adaptability; Building trust; Decision making; Building partnerships; Facilitating Change; Demonstrated sense of urgency and execution.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experienced with group facilitation and information gathering.
- Ability to resolve problems and make effective business decisions; driving value added results
- Knowledge of budgeting, construction and maintenance practices and procedures preferred.
- Ability to work well with all levels of Company and contract personnel to facilitate the accomplishment of project work. Must be able to process information and make decisions under stress.
BlackRock Resources, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer