Job Description: Project Manager
Purpose of the job
Drives the overall delivery of ’s operational business objectives, whilst reviewing and implementing departmental procedures in line with standards.
- Department: Engineering
- Reporting lines: Engineering Manager
Responsible for interfacing with the client on complex projects/contract and allocating project resources; definition of the project plan; and driving the project to completion on time, within budget, and in accordance with procedures and HSE standards. $1 million to $100 million dollar projects
- Ensuring all work carried out within the contracts, in their area of specialism, is in accordance
- Day to day Project Management Support
- Accountable for ensuring that all work scopes are executed in accordance with agreed processes and procedures.
- Effectively manage all plant and equipment requirements, deploying all equipment in a timely manner for cost effectiveness towards the client.
- Direct support for client Interfaces in implementing major campaign & project activities on a day to day basis
- Assistance for all communications on the job site on a daily basis
- Ownership of all project reporting functions.
- Developing further business opportunities with clients
- Issue and tracking of controlled documentation.
- Development and maintenance of project specific files to ensure easy retrieval of information by all team members.
- Responsible for ensuring that any improvements within the group are identified and actioned.
- Collection preparation and analysis of contract performance data including production and distribution of reports in accordance with the contract specific timetables.
- The monitoring & control of budgets and project expenditure within the business unit
- Support project management in the production, implementation and monitoring of continuous improvement proposals, plans and initiatives.
- Providing technical expertise and advice in relation to projects/contracts
- Supporting the supervision of site/project personnel and ensuring best utilization of resources
- Assistance with the construction and management of Workscope Controls
- Assistance with the construction and management of Commercial Controls
- Support in the production and tracking of plant, equipment & material requisitions related to specific project areas.
- Degree in a relevant field or equivalent formal project management qualification.
- Desirable: Engineering background (ChemE or M.E.)
- Project Management / Business Management, not required
- Proven technical experience in the mid-stream sector of the oil and gas industry is essential.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role within the oil and gas sector.
- Computer literate
- Customer Focus
- Results Driven
- To work and co-operate across a number of interfaces and functions to positively deliver service
- To create an environment of openness and direct communication
- Highly motivated individual with good multi tasking skills essential
- Adherence to regulatory requirements
- Safety Focused with demonstrable adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Customer focused approach and sound commercial awareness.
- To work as part of an integrated team working across a number of disciplines
- To liaise directly with client on day to day issues and to resolve queries
- To self manage and to meet client and internal deadlines
BlackRock Resources, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer