BlackRock Resources is recruiting an AUTOMATION ENGINEER for a Direct Hire opportunity with our client in Boston Massachusetts.
* Act as system administrator for the BMS system and act as subject matter expert regarding technical issues
* Provide leadership and “hands on” support, as needed, to identify, contain, correct and close all quality system deficiencies related to the BMS and other shop floor applications
* Develop and implement project(s) as appropriate to maintain the BMS and other manufacturing floor applications system throughout the component and software lifecycle
* Troubleshoot technical issues and configure applications and software components.
* Develop and implement backup and recovery strategies and drive consistency on system maintenance between BMS systems and other shop floor applications
* Develop and maintain IS lifecycle management approaches based on standards
* Communicate and interact with BMS contractors to ensure that work is performed safely and in a qualified manner
* Create, manage and maintain end user accounts and corresponding BMS documentation.
* Provide technical expertise and leadership to define approaches and execution of system validation activities in accordance with cGxP, CFR 21 Parts 11, 210 and 211, Annex 11 and other applicable regulations or procedures
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technological field and 7 years of relevant work experience
Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technological field and 5 years of relevant work experience
Previous experience with automation systems.Effective written and verbal communications skills
Previous experience in a manufacturing or operations environment.
Experience with one of the following platforms: DeltaV, Allen Bradley PLC, OSI Soft PI historian, Instrumentation and control panel hardware as required by the job N/ARequired to be part of on-call rotation for off-hours manufacturing support.
7+ to 10 years experience
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
BlackRock Resources, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer