BlackRock Resources is recruiting a Scheduler for a contract role in Charleston WV
- Utilizes scheduling tools to develop baseline schedules in accordance with company work procedures, coordinating input from all stakeholders;
- Conducts project schedule analysis and identifies gaps in proposed schedules dependent upon criticality, customer/commercial impacts, resourcing and materials. Schedules activities for review and approval as required.
- Completes master plan with critical milestones. Identifies and communicates opportunities/ alternatives to schedule in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for leading the development and review of schedule recovery plans, including evaluation of additional resources/costs required to affect such plans;
- Conducts planning sessions to develop project/program schedules in collaboration with the project team and regional planners (MPM & FWP).
- Maintains portfolio of schedules, provides analytical review of float and project progress vs. baselines;
- Communicates schedule deviations and projected impacts to project/program teams and assists in preparation of Change Notices/ Management of Change documents, as required;
- Creates & analyzes resource loaded schedules and recommends corrective actions, as required;
- Monitor, review and analysis of the schedule and status of Contractors during all phases of the project, including the analysis of any schedule deviations and corrective actions;
- Utilizes scheduling tools Identifies potential risks/ opportunities and assists in generating mitigation strategies to ensure project success Decision Making: Makes decisions using established guidelines, procedures and or policies, within certain limits. Will be tasked with validating and analyzing suggested approaches to medium complexity issues.
Responsible for obtaining and compiling required schedule input information from internal/external stakeholders. Prepares and maintains schedules for projects and project proposals. Liaises with Project Managers, internal and Client personnel regarding project planning and scheduling activities. Responsible for schedule monitoring, trending and forecasting as well as safety, communication and permitting requirements. Recommends solutions to routine and somewhat complex problems.
BlackRock Resources, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer