BlackRock Resources is looking for a Project Manager/Environmental for a direct hire opportunity with our client in Hauppauge New York.
- Oversees a portfolio of diverse environmental projects (industrial and retail petroleum) and supervises technical staff.
- Manages client interaction and financial and resource allocation.
- Provides senior project oversight and expert technical input on complex projects.
- Reviews and approves project related documents and deliverables.
- Evaluates subsurface characteristics for remediation projects, remedial system design, and regulatory negotiations.
- Conducts performance reviews and project team meetings to review current and future projects, discuss project and/or employee issues, and staff workloads.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in geology, environmental science, engineering or a similar scientific major.
- 8-10+ years of related experience. Experience should include: investigation, reporting, remediation, and management of retail petroleum and/ or industrial work or handling large volumes of a similar type work. Experience with Underground Storage Tanks (UST & LUST) and working knowledge of New York’s environmental regulations are required.
- Phase I/Phase II, report writing, client interaction, and supervision experience is a must.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to manage 20-40 environmental projects concurrently.
- Professional certification a plus.
BlackRock Resources, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer