BLACKROCK RESOURCES is recruiting a PROGRAM MANAGER for our client in Lansing MI. Lead a team of Quality and Manufacturing Engineers providing high capability, on-site engineering services to a major aerospace OEM.
o Guide direct reports regularly to mitigate customer or employee issues
o Define and monitor KRA’s (Key Result Areas) for Team Leads and Team Members
o Establish and monitor training schedules
o Coach and mentor employees to exceed individual development goals and company goals
o Establish organizational culture of teamwork, accountability, change championship, and customer focus
o Provide flow-down from leadership
o Maintain employee satisfaction through engagement activities
· Interface directly with customer Quality, Engineering, & Operational personnel to understand customer’s technical needs and translate those needs into daily deliverables.
· Ensure team is staffed appropriately to provide ongoing customer support, develop hiring and staffing plans and on board and train new employees.
o Create plans for headcount ramp rate, recruiting needs, financial predictions, and infrastructure requirements.
o Interview, select, and on-board new team members
o Define and implement operational best practices
· Responsible for revenue generation, margin, and internal financial metrics for all business at this location.
· Direct project management responsibility, ensuring all internal and customer milestones are met and projects remain in compliance to internal guidelines.
o Set up and manage projects in Integrated Project Management System
o Project Quotation and SOW review
o Project budget analysis
o Project Closure
· Develop and leverage customer contacts to identify new business opportunities and grow and add new business.
· Act as focal point for all business, operational and personnel issues at this location.
· Must be experienced customer facing
Secondary Job Functions:
We often challenge our leaders to temporarily work outside the scope of their primary job functions to broaden their skills and help the organization. Some of these roles, tasks, and opportunities include:
· Execution within multiple services
· Project Management: Execution and Support
· Technical Leadership and Technical Reviews
· Develop work instructions to ensure repeatability
· Personnel Management
· On-boarding and Professional Development: collaborate and mentor new employees
· Cross-functional teams
· Geographic re-assignments
· Account Management and Sales
· Enabler roles, such as Human Resources, Technology Development, and IT
· Quality Management and Continuous Improvement
· Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business, Industrial Engineering, or Manufacturing Engineering
o Six Sigma, PMP and/or APICS training/certifications a plus
· Minimum 5-10 years of experience in Manufacturing or Quality Engineering in an automotive or aerospace manufacturing facility.
o 3-5 years supervisory experience in one of the aforementioned Engineering disciplines or Operational leadership experience
· Background or training in human resource management a plus
answer these questions for each candidate when you submit a resume:
BlackRock Resources, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer