BLACKROCK RESOURCES is looking for a Product Design Engineer, who will be responsible for design of structural and sheet metal components for Excavator Machine forms. The development will be done in a Product Development Process (PDP) team environment that you will be a member of and will be expected to provide leadership for in their functional area. In addition, you will:
- Support PDP Physical Builds and problem resolution.
- Support production launches, PDP Physical Builds at our China factory.
- Support field warrantee reduction through problem resolution.
- Contribute to product design guidelines and Engineering Analysis Procedures for Excavators.
- 2+ to 5 years experience
- Three or more years of cumulative product design experience.
- Demonstrated strong product design skills in the areas of structural or sheet metal design.
- Demonstrated effective communication, organization and leadership skills.
- Experince in roles that required a solid understanding of Geometric, Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) and tolerance stack-ups.
- Experience with 3D modeling packages and modeling tools.
- Ability and willingness to travel, up to 25% (both domestic and internationally)
- Direct excavator machine form experience.
- Experience designing structural components.
- Experience with data acquisition and data post processing.
- International experience and knowledge of Asian cultures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Master’s Degree in an Engineering discipline, desired
For consideration on this positions email resume to email@example.com
BlackRock Resources, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer