BLACKOCK RESOUCES is seeking a self-motivated Electrical Engineer (Hardware Engineer) to join our embedded systems development team to deliver mission critical solutions for a variety of customers at our Columbia, MD location.
The ideal candidate will need a well-rounded design background that covers a wide spectrum of capabilities. The successful candidate would have experience with a variety of embedded processors as well as power supply design experience related to low power embedded products.
- Perform analog, power supply, RF, and digital hardware engineering at the component level for embedded systems.
- Perform embedded firmware development using C/C++ programming languages.
- Schematic capture and design.
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior engineers.
- Provide direction for future product development efforts.
low power embedded products
- Bachelor of Science degree (or higher) in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 6 years of experience with BS or 4 years with MS degree.
- Analog, power supply, and digital design experience.
- Familiarity with variety of embedded processors.
- Knowledge of C or C++ programming languages.
- Knowledge of Altium PCB schematic capture tool (or similar).
- Must be able to obtain a secret security clearance.
- Must meet stringent customer driven security screening requirements.
- Battery operated low power design experience.
- RF and/or antenna design experience.
- Programmable logic device experience using VHDL.
- Active Secret clearance.
BlackRock Resources, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer