- Employment Type
- Direct Hire
- Wall, New Jersey
BLACKROCK RESOURCES seeking a Business Development Manager to manage business development activities through the creation of new partnerships, new business platforms and new products or services to meet strategic growth targets. Align initiatives based on an accountable action plan to achieve goals.
• Accountable for meeting annual growth development goals and revenue targets
• Lead the development effort for selected technologies within targeted markets, sectors and geography
• Leverage company assets to develop partnerships to introduce new product offerings
• Develop new business model platforms to influence growth
• Manage cross functional teams including legal, financial, operations, sales and marketing resources to analyze and progress partnerships in support of goals
• Oversee all aspects of project development including financial performance and acceptance, contract development and negotiation, technical requirements, feasibility studies and pilot programs
• Participate in the creation of marketing strategies for new markets
• Locate or propose potential product offerings to partners, discovering and exploring opportunities
• Identify retail energy trends by researching industry events, firms, products and publications
• Prepare various reports and presentations for senior management
Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
10 or more years of related work experience in retail energy or retail home business development.
Strong knowledge of seeking new trends and building new business.
Demonstrated experience in structuring, negotiating and closing financial transactions.
Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
Capable of successfully working with senior executives clients.
Proficient organizational, interpersonal and computer skills, including all Microsoft Office products.
BlackRock Resources, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer