- Employment Type
- Direct Hire
Oil and Gas Business Development Director
The Upstream Oil and Gas Business Development Director is responsible for developing sales of integrated water and produced water treatment projects with Upstream Oil & Gas customers located in the US. This position will report to the Industrial Projects VP of Sales & Marketing, responsible for the sales for Industrial Projects group (IP), based in Pittsburgh, PA. This position will interface closely with the and North American Business Units involved in the Upstream Oil & Gas market, to bring total solutions to the customer.
The Oil and Gas Business Development Director will have direct responsibility to maintain and expand the relationships with the Strategic Accounts located in the US and will represent the entire range of company solutions and services while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring customers’ needs and expectations are met by IP, and as a whole.
This position will be responsible for driving sales growth with the assigned Strategic Accounts as well as providing technical process expertise in the sales cycle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (may include but are not limited to)
- Decide North America strategy and expectations (how to grow annual bookings).
- Identify and capture new sources of revenue within assigned accounts.
- Develop, implement and manage project plans in conjunction with the assigned customer accounts.
Managing Customer Relationships
- Maintain strong relationships within client organizations at the decision-maker and end-user levels; present a consistent image to those clients; build high levels of client satisfaction; execute proper client agreements.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned customer accounts and act as communication conduit for the entire organization into the assigned accounts.
- Take a leadership role with the assigned Strategic Accounts and make sure the collaboration between the Strategic Accounts and the BUs is working well.
Working with the BUs and water operations
- Manage sales strategies and actions and customer relationships during tender phase.
- Assess the best placed BU/technology, and/or orchestrate the team of BU’s to win a contract.
- Support in negotiations.
Participate as Key member of Oil and Gas team
- Participate in customer seminars either during yearly market club or Exhibitions, Conferences and Events.
- Investigate seminar participation or promotional events (working with Communications Dept).
General Education and Experience
- A minimum B.S. Degree in Engineering in Petroleum or Chemical Engineering or similar science
- 10 or more years of experience in Sales and Business development in an Oil and Gas Environment with an engineering contractor or a major equipment provider.
- A diverse and broad sales back ground in Oil and Gas Facilities projects with a complete understanding of Oil and Gas projects/high value technical products.
BlackRock Resources, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer