- Employment Type
- Direct Hire
- Cedarburg, Wisconsin
BLACKROCK Resources is seeking a Process Engineer to join our Manufacturing client in Cedarburg, Wisconsin. This person will be the site expert and owner of manufacturing processing conditions, quality requirements, and formulations. Lead initiatives to identify and improve the quality, production efficiencies, and safety of manufacturing operations.
- Create and maintain production processing conditions and keep them up to date within document control system.
- Create and maintain production formulations and keep them up to date within document control system.
- Operate various pieces of pilot and manufacturing equipment in the development and evaluation of raw materials and finished goods.
- Perform laboratory testing on various pieces of analytical equipment.
- Provide technical support as needed to production. This could include providing this service on any of 3 shifts or on weekends.
- Participate on Continuous Improvement Team and lead Lean Manufacturing initiatives in the areas that full under the scope of responsibility for the Process Engineer.
- Develop, recommend, and implement measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product
- Interfaces with others in the organization to ensure customer deadlines, quality requirements, and production metrics are met.
- Interface with facility cost accountants to assist them in developing costing assumptions as it pertains to materials, machine run rates, and labor content.
- Interface with customers to understand their product requirements. Ensure that formulations and process are in place to meet these requirements.
- Interface with purchasing to identify and evaluate new and replacement raw material ingredients.
- Participate on the Validation Team and function as the manufacturing lead for process validation and process capability.
- Review manufacturing BOP’s prior to audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- Minimum 5+ years relevant professional experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- At least 3 years of process engineering experience with proven results
BlackRock Resources, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer