- Production Supervisor
- Direct Hire Position
- Small Town in Texas
- Pay up to 65k a year
- Day Shift
Blackrock Resources has a client in the Southern Rural Texas area that is looking for a Production Supervisor. They are looking for someone that has 2 plus years of prior Production Supervision within a food manufacturing facility.
- 2 or more years of prior food Production Supervision
- Strong coaching skills.
- Knowledge of production safety and GMP’s
- Experience with Process Improvement and employee training.
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains workflow by monitoring steps of the process; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs, evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources, maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
If you are qualified and interested please send your resume to Glessi at [email protected]