BlackRock Resources is looking for an Administrative Specialist**
Great opportunity for the recent college graduate looking to get door into a solid company!
1+ year contract (possibly longer or opportunity to go direct hire if applicable)
Location: Thompsons Station, TN (south of Nashville)
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Minimum High School graduate
• University degree or post-secondary certification in administration or business data analytics from recognized institution strongly preferred.
• Must be knowledgeable in SAP or similar systems.
• Must be proficient with Power BI, MS Office Suite, SharePoint
and a plus with MS Stream.
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of or experience with document management systems a bonus.
• Understanding of Safety programs, data, and regulations a bonus.
• Must be self-motivated and able to manage multiple requests simultaneously.
• Must be able to support a fast-paced working environment.
Local area talent. No per diem; no relocation.
Position is currently remote but will go to a hybrid work schedule requiring some days in the office each week.
This role oversees and implements office administrative procedures and support business data analysis for professional and technical employee groups including areas such as safety, accounting, document control and records management, human resources, projects, engineering, supply chain management, contracts management, office services, etc. This role will support departmental, operational, or project functions such as invoicing, expense processing, budget preparation and variance reporting, document control and records management, creation and maintenance of manuals or technical or commercial papers, creation and maintenance of databases and records and websites, conducting research and preparing analyses for projects, preparation and validation of daily, weekly, monthly reports, etc.
Inquire for more details to [email protected]