*** Direct Hire Opportunity ***
Assistant Project Manager - Allentown, PA
• Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
• Professional Engineer (PE) Certification preferred.
• Knowledge of local city, county and state land use processes and regulations (PA).
• Proficiency in technical skills in stormwater management, NPDES permitting, hydraulics, hydrological analysis, grading and other site development related designs.
• Demonstrated Civil 3D skills with the ability to design site layouts concept through completion.
• Ability to interact well with coworkers, clients, and regulatory agencies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities.
• Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team environment.
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Land Development Plan, Stormwater Management, Water and Sanitary Sewer, and Soil Erosion and Sediment Control Design
- Managing multiple projects and workload with competing deadlines
- Quality Control
- Regulatory agency permitting
- Proposal scope and budget preparation
- Financial Management including invoice preparation and accounts receivable
- Project Scheduling
- Client management
- Mentoring and training staff
- Other project duties as assigned