- Automation Engineer
- Direct Hire Pittsburgh, PA
- Salary is pending experience
- Steel Experience is the key
BlackRock Resources is looking for an Automation Engineer with a BS or MS in Electrical Engineering with good PLC programming skills. The person we are looking for will have a background with Steel manufacturing.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineer
- 5 plus years of experience
- PLC Programming
- Steel Manufacturing
- Control Systems
- Develop and execute engineering solutions for modernization and new installations of Level 1 control systems for Process Line equipment
- Design and implementation of Level 1 control systems based on project requirements
- Interfaces and communicates with individuals and units within or outside of the engineering department as well as with customers and suppliers, with responsibility for providing engineering solutions on technical and project-related matters.
- Perform Level 1 control system programming based on the function descriptions for the equipment related to the project
- Participation in integration testing of the control system before shipment to the job site
- On Site Commissioning and training of the Level 1 control system