BlackRock Resources is in search of a BIM Duct Coordinator based in Frederick, MD.
BIM Coordinator – Essential Duties:
- Generate construction and spool drawings as required by project using Revit/BIM (LOD 400) for a variety of construction projects.
- Provide Computer Aided Design/Drafting (CADD) support and documentation of plumbing and piping activities using Revit.
- Produce mechanical and piping systems layouts and generate required spool, installation, and identification drawings.
- Review preliminary layouts and manufacturers drawings with respect to company’s design criteria to deliver LEAN install drawings.
- Follow the general instructions and directions of BIM manager, Prefabrication Manager, Project Managers and Field Leads.
- Lay out and plan HVAC ductwork, plumbing, mechanical piping and other major MEP components.
- Provide 3D BIM drawing models for Mechanical and Plumbing design and fabrication.
- Review equipment, material and subcontractor submittals for drafting accuracy and completeness.
- QA/QC of contract drawings and models to ensure accuracy.
- Coordinate piping and plumbing systems with other trades.
- Proficiency in Clash Detection using Navisworks preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit 2017-2022 required.
- Proficiency using SharePoint and FTP protocols
- Strong knowledge of BIM and VDC workflows.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Bluebeam
- FIELD EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
- TRADE LICENSE IN HVAC (JOURNEY OR MASTERS IS PLUS
If you are interested and qualified, please send your resume to [email protected]