BlackRock Resources is seeking multiple CAD TECH I &II level positions based in Wexford, PA.
Performs all the necessary tasks during the initial setup of drawing packages, with a focus on adherence to CAD standards and data management procedures. Completes design tasks associated with production drawings at a high level with minimal assistance.
CAD Technician I & II Responsibilities: To include but not limited to the following:
- Ability to generate utility pipeline alignment sheets, as specified by the engineer and/or client.
- Creates design layout of utility facilities including plans, details, cross sections and material lists.
- Performs tasks including Block/Linetype creation, Surface Modeling, Alignments & Profiles.
- Experience with Civil 3D Style Editing is a plus
- Will perform QA/QC on all work.
- Associate Degree in Computer Aided Drafting/Design (CADD) or Certificate from a Technical School is required. Candidate must have 0-5 years of relevant experience, with AutoCAD LT and Civil 3D as a primary software.
- Must have a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suites
- Must have good math and communication skills
Please contact [email protected]