BLACKROCK RESOURCES is looking for a DCAD Technician III with utilities experience for a role with our client in the North Pittsburgh PA area.
Performs all the necessary tasks during the initial setup of drawing packages, with a focus on adherence to CAD standards and data management procedures. Completes design tasks associated with production drawings at a high level with minimal assistance.
CAD Technician III Responsibilities: To include but not limited to the following:
- Ability to generate pipeline alignment sheets, as specified by the engineer and/or client.
- Creates design layout of utility facilities including plans, details, cross sections and material lists.
- Performs tasks including Block/Linetype creation, Surface Modeling, Alignments & Profiles.
- Should be familiar with Civil 3D Style Editing.
- Will perform QA/QC on all work.
- Associate Degree in Computer Aided Drafting/Design (CADD) or Certificate from a Technical School is required. Candidate must have 5-7 years of relevant experience, with AutoCAD Civil 3D as a primary software.
- Must have a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suites
- Must have good math and communication skills