BlackRock Resources is seeking a Civil Engineer, P.E., based in Pittsburgh, PA. This is a contract role that is with a very large, strong engineering firm.
Please send your Word or PDF format resume to: Beth at [email protected]
In the role of Civil Engineer, we'll count on you to perform:
Project site investigation, evaluation of permitting requirements, evaluation of environmental conditions, and determination.
Civil site grading in AutoCAD.
Perform quantity calculations, specifications and contract documents.
Decision-maker on design and engineering procedures
Function as a Technical Specialist or Project Manager
Supervise a small staff of professionals and technicians as needed.
Function with little supervision
• Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering or related field is required.
• Experience in interfacing with state and local agencies as well as community boards for project planning is beneficial.
• Experience with the preparation and submission of ESCGP-3s; GPs; JPAs; Nationwide 12 applications; and PAG-2s, HOPs, or similar utility permitting in PA, WV, OH, and NY.
• State certification in permitting for oil and gas regulations is desirable. Computer skills must include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Earth.
• Experience with TR-55/HydroCAD and StormCAD and working knowledge of other design programs (CAD and GIS) are strongly preferred.
• Five plus years of related experience required. Experience with Energy Sector, with focus the Oil and Gas and Solar industries.
• Professional Registration (e.g., P.E or P.G)
• Preference given to local (Pittsburgh) candidates.