BlackRock Resources is seeking candidates for a direct hire opportunity with our Civil Engineering client in Allentown, PA. The Civil Site Office Manager will oversee, direct, and manage the work effort of assigned staff.
- Responsible for productivity, profitability, client satisfaction and quality of work.
- Active involvement with marketing and business development.
- Responsible for billings and collections.
- Monitors work backlog and the sharing of work within the region and discipline.
- Actively involved in the cross selling of all company services.
- Develops the skills and abilities of staff which are necessary for the successful execution of the work.
- Reviews staff utilization regularly to address employees not meeting utilization goals.
- Ensures compliance with and enforces company Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Serve as a resource for project managers and staff on assigned projects and manage completion of projects regarding scope, schedule, quality, and budget.
- Provide staff/managers with technical assistance and supervision in the preparation of proposals and contracts for assigned projects.
- Coordinate and work closely with accounting/billing to develop and review project invoices, monitoring those of assigned billing managers. Complete all billing in a timely manner.
- Monitor the backlog of work and the distribution of work in assigned region.
- New business development and management/maintenance of existing clients. Assist in the development of the annual business plan for the discipline.
- Manage the financial aspects of assigned team(s) and monitor the performance of the business to meet or exceed revenue and/or profit goals.
- Assist with the quality control/quality assurance efforts on all assigned projects.
- Attend various external meetings such as planning board hearings, client meetings. Represent in a professional and credible manner, upholding the core values.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering
- PE license is preferred
- 10+ years of experience in related field. 7+ years of experience with preparing proposals, developing budgets, tracking budgets and the associated financial management skills necessary to run a team and monitor the performance of the business.
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please send resumes to Heather at [email protected]