IMMEDIATE NEED for CNC MACHINIST
Sign On Bonus - $1000
- 12 hour, 2nd and 3rd Shift CNC Machinist Openings
- Greensboro, NC
- Direct Hire Positions
- Pay is open depending on experience
BlackRock Resources is looking for a few CNC Machinists for a client south of the Greensboro, NC area. The right candidate for the positions will have both setup and operating of CNC machines.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED
- 2 years of manufacturing experience.
- Previous CNC experience
- Ability to modify G code programs.
- Ability to handle basic or standard CNC complexity.
- Setting up equipment operation feed, speed and temperature follow established procedures for operating various conventional and/or CNC (computerized numerical control).
- Selects and measures raw materials and parts to specifications to prepare for production processing.
- Resolves issues related to the organization's production, machinery, processing, and/or packaging operations.
- May include basic level programming
- Set up and operate, in an efficient timely manner, machine tools, such as mill-turns, mills, lathes, or grinders.
- Work from and read blueprints as well as setting and checking work to various quality control gages.
If you are interested in and qualified for this position please send your resume to Kristie at [email protected]