Communications Specialist opportunity to work for high-profile energy company in downtown Houston, TX.
1+ year assignment; benefits included (medical, dental, vision, 401k match, PTO accrual, paid holidays and more)
• University degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or business.
• Minimum of 8-10 years' related experience in corporate, internal or change management communications.
We’re looking for a senior specialist with experience in internal and/or change management communications to develop and execute communications plans to support change delivery and drive employee communications and engagement within the business. Primary responsibility will be to support intra-business and HR communication needs:
• Ensuring efficient and effective communications to support for change initiatives
• Fostering a diverse and inclusive culture of strong leadership, employee engagement, high performance and results
The successful candidate is a multi-faceted communications professional who has knowledge and experience in a developing and implementing a broad range of communications tools, tactics and approaches with exceptional collaboration, project management and writing skills.
Inquire for more details to [email protected]
• Internal or change management communications expertise - able to contribute to internal/external communications plans and digital marketing activities;
• Consulting – able to think critically, weigh alternatives, and recommend effective solutions; able to work with ambiguity;
• Strong, versatile writing – able to write in many styles for a variety of internal and external audiences; ranging from developing technical and detailed program information to storytelling and producing engaging content for digital and social media;
• Project management – able to prioritize and organize communications project work, and coordinate the work of team members;
• A team player with a customer service focus – able to build strong relationships and rapport with clients and team members, and meet customer requirements under the pressure of tight deadlines;
• Curiosity and motivation to learn about the HR function and subject-matter;
• Experience working in employee communications and/or HR communications in a complex corporate environment is an asset