BlackRock Resources is seeking a CONSTRUCTION MANAGER for an exciting project in KINGMAN, AZ. This will be a six (6) month contract, with possible extension.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide overall construction management including design, budget and schedule in conjunction with the Project Manager, Subcontractors, Owners and Engineers.
- Manage work on site to ensure the compliance of construction with the drawings, specifications, and safety regulations.
- Maintain a safe worksite including manpower, equipment, and materials to minimize any opportunity of injury, damages, or citation. Perform regular safety meetings and document.
- Review construction budget and verify all quantities/man hours/schedule costs to confirm accuracy and achievability.
- Recommend necessary adjustments.
- Direct the Contractor in their scheduling, job duties, job practices to achieve the project goals on time, on budget and safely while maintaining quality of work.
- Oversee the work performed by any subcontractors to assure they meet both quality and production standards and adhere to required safety standards as well as insurance and training requirements.
- Coordinate regular communication with the customer to maintain a professional and positive relationship and allow smooth interaction of their potential work with others.
- Manage the delivery of materials and equipment as to match the coordinated schedule of installation.
- Lead project meetings with internal and external parties to monitor and support the team’s ongoing progression
- Maintain regular communication with the Project Manager on the status of the overall project.
- Advise Project Manager and senior management of potential problems, work interferences and schedule difficulties and assist in resolving these problems
EDUCATION, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Formal training in engineering, construction, or a related field.
- 10+ years’ experience in Construction Management. •
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction (technology, equipment, methods); company policies, procedures and standards, union jurisdiction, labor agreements and negotiations essential
- Ability to confidently mentor and delegate to a large team while developing and maintaining strong client relations
- Excellent computer skills, MS Word, Excel, and other industry related software.
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Background of effectively managing people.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment Background Check and Substance Screen.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before entering job site.