Overview: Reports to the Project Controls Manager and will be responsible for ensuring cost controls and contract compliance for all disciplines of the project.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, MBA is a plus.
- Experience with construction projects is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent computer skills and be able to demonstrate proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Must be a team player and demonstrate a confident, proactive, positive approach when interacting with all team members and clients.
- Ability to work with urgent deadlines, flexible priorities and manage multiple high-priority assignments.
- Knowledge of AIA documents is a plus.
Contracts Compliance Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaison between Team Leads of each discipline (Engineering, Environmental, Land, Construction), Procurement and Project Control Group for contracting and purchase order efforts.
- Provide insight/support with negotiations of contracts.
- Assist team leaders with the creation of Scopes of Work for each contract/PO.
- Create and ensure Cost Control mechanisms are included in each contract/PO.
- Provide organization and development of draft /final and executed documents relating to contracts and associated purchase orders.
- Ensure referenced documents and exhibits are attached with accuracy and compliance.
- Involvement in preliminary bid processes, proposal planning, kick off and weekly contractor meetings.
- Ensure all contractual revisions are documented and logged.
- Administer/review draft contract revisions/change orders and/or supplements in coordination with management; serve as a liaison to legal department.
- Implement and interpret company policies and procedures to ensure quality and compliance.
- Change order identification, review, logging.
- Vendor progress, milestones and damages.
- Change management process and procedures.
- RFI tracking/logging, analyzing RFI and Change orders.
- Responsible for contractor deliverables.
- Develop 3 way match reconciliation for materials