BlackRock Resources is searching for a highly skilled CONTROLS ENGINEER for a client located in MD, PA and NC.
Controls Engineer Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Remove barriers to progress
- Reports to the Plant Engineer
- Evaluate equipment and make recommendations
- Total understand of plant automation
- Enforce company policies
- Ensure product safety, legality and quality Employee Management
- Capable of learning all phases of the plant processes and baking industry.
- The candidate must have extensive Allen Bradley programming experience, drives and operator interfaces and formal training for each.
- Manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Experience with electrical control circuits
- Experience with 480 volt circuits RsLogix 500 RsLogix 5000 Parker/Ctc HMI Allen Bradley Panel View HMI Drives- 1336 and power flex series, 753 series Ultra ware Servo’s Kinetics drives Networking (Ethernet)
- The candidate must be able to modify programs, and should be able to evaluate current systems with the intent of making improvements and to be able to troubleshoot and to be able to train others as well.
- Setting up PCs and printers
- Looking for a self motivating individual that will continue training to keep current with an ever changing control industry.
- Work with all levels of plant personnel
- Maintain Logs and books
- Look for ways to make equipment better safer and more productive.
If you are qualified and interested, please email an updated copy of your resume to Heather at [email protected]