- Direct Hire
- Corporate Project Engineer
- Baltimore, MD Area
- Travel will be required
- Pay is dependent on experience
BlackRock Resources is searching for a TALENTED CORPORATE PROJECT ENGINEER for a client located in MD. The right candidate will have a strong background in Project Engineering and be able to travel to the manufacturing facilities when needed.
Corporate Project Engineer
- Maintains responsibility for the direction and management of the engineering and associated project activities of the organization. Works with production and engineering departments to design, develop, and install the equipment and plant facilities of the organization.
- Manages the construction of facilities and equipment. Assesses manufacturing processes and environmental conditions to ensure compliance with state and federal regulatory agencies and organizational safety standards. Frequently reports to Executive Management.
Position Responsibilities / Objectives
- Complete construction and line installation responsibility over all Plant Facilities.
- Manage major projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Consult or negotiate with suppliers to prepare project specifications.
- Present and explain proposals, reports, and findings to Management.
- Direct, review, and approve product design and changes.
- Plan, design, budget, install, and implement new Plant Operations.
- Perform administrative functions such as reviewing and writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, and making decisions about the purchase of materials or services.
- Prepare budgets, bids, and contracts, and direct the negotiation of contracts or agreements.
- Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Confer with management, production, and engineering staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
- Routine maintenance of plant and equipment shall be performed according to maintenance-control schedule and documented.
- Failures of plant and equipment shall be documented, reviewed and their repair incorporated into the maintenance control schedule.
If you interested and qualified please send your resume to Kristie at [email protected]