BLACKROCK RESOURCES is looking for a Distribution Gas Pipeline Systems Engineer III PE with utilities experience for a role with our client in the North Pittsburgh PA area.
Distribution Gas Pipeline Systems Engineer III - PE
Researches, plans and designs distribution natural gas pipeline replacement projects with an emphasis in utility coordination and site layout.
Distribution Gas Pipeline Systems Engineer III PE
Responsibilities: To include but not limited to the following:
- Complete database and drawing records research to aid in the design process of replacement pipeline facilities.
- Design OneCall implantation and coordination.
- Creating and recording design field notes.
- Coordinating and communicating with outside government entities to determine project permit requirements on a local, county or state level.
- Preliminary Site Design
- Coordinating and communicating with various client department personnel to expedite and determine project scope.
- Strong planning and organizing skills, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an ABET accredited college or university.
- PE Licensure required.
- 10+ years of relevant experience