$25/hour BlackRock Resources is seeking a Distribution Gas/Pipeline Systems Engineering Technician I based in Wexford, PA.
Researches, plans and aids in the design of distribution natural gas pipeline replacement projects and/or natural gas regulating stations with an emphasis in utility coordination and site layout.
Distribution Gas Pipeline Systems Engineering Technician I
Responsibilities: To include but not limited to the following:
- Complete database and drawing records research to aid in the design process of replacement pipeline facilities and/or regulating station revisions.
- PA OneCall (design) implantation and coordination.
- Creating and recording design field notes.
- Coordinating and communicating with outside entities to determine project permit requirements on a local, county or state level.
- Preliminary Site Design
- Coordinating and communicating with various client department personnel to expedite and determine project scope.
- Strong planning and organizing skills, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects.
Engineering Technician I
- Associate of Science (A.S.) or Associate of Applied Science Degree (A.A.S) in Engineering or Engineering Technology.
- 0+ years of relevant experience
Qualified candidates please send your resume to Beth at [email protected]