BLACKROCK RESOURCES is looking for a Drafting Coordinator for a Contract Role with our client Houston based but will start remotely.
Research, gather and compile all applicable drawings.
• Check-in/check-out project related drawings
• Collaborate with internal project teams on drawing deliverables •
• Coordinate with internal and external designers and drafters the delivery of construction and as-built drawing(s).
• Plan, prioritize, track and archive drawings through the project life cycle.
• Provide direction and guidance to third-party engineering
• Participate in design review meetings, if required.
• Work with Engineers and field personnel
• Must have proficiency using Auto-Cad to create engineering drawings for facility construction utilizing standards and specifications.
• Must have proficiency to review redlines and update/modify existing drawings
• Communicate redline discrepancies to project teams and work with project teams and field operations to resolve issues.
• As required, develop/update as-built mechanical not limited to P&ID’s, Piping Plans & Sections, Piping Isometrics, Bills of Material, Grading Plans & Details, Structural Plans, Sections, and Details.
For consideration on this positions send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org