DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide input to overall construction management, including design, budget, and schedule, in conjunction with the Construction Manager, Owners and Engineers to ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget.
- Monitor work performance and efficiency of electrical, controls and instrumentation trades, subcontractors, and suppliers to ensure project plans and schedules are followed effectively and within budget
- Provide support during functional performance testing of electrical, instrumentation and control systems
- Support the Construction Manager and Contractor in planning and implementing schedules, determining manpower levels, material quantities, inspections, equipment and requirements are maintained.
- Lead project meetings with internal and external parties to monitor and support the team’s ongoing progression.
- Advise senior management of potential problems, work interferences and schedule difficulties while assisting in resolving conflicts.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Construction related degree
- 6 to 8 years of construction experience or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience working on large industrial projects (Design Build, Heavy Industrial, Mining).
- Advanced knowledge of various construction disciplines, safety regulations, scheduling, cost control, quality control and engineering drawings.
- Ability to quickly identify problem situations, evaluate alternative causes, produce workable solutions, and lead a large team to successful completion.
- Excellent computer skills, MS Word, Excel, and other industry related software.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment Background Check and Substance Screen.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before entering job site.