BlackRock Resources have an immediate opening for an EDI Analyst with a client located outside of Chicago.
Job Summary: This position is responsible for the efficient operation of all information systems including but not limited to EDI. The EDI Analyst must maintain project schedules, and inventories for all EDI partners. This position must stay abreast of advances in technology and is part of team contact for all EDI related vendors for the organization. The EDI Analyst is primarily responsible for EDI communications and the support of our EDI partners.
- Support of EDI partners and communications.
- EDI day-to-day management utilizing the Cleo suite of products, including Cleo Clarify and Cleo Harmony.
- Review project plans, coordinate project activity, and implement EDI initiatives.
- Review and execute organizational goals, policies, and procedures for the specific strategic recommendations related to EDI and the IT Department.
- Maintain the following systems, procedures, and protocols: AS2 Communications, SFTP Communications, VAN Communications.
- Facilitate partner connections by working with partner’s / EDI team / vendors. Coordinate communications between ERP and EDI systems.
- Review EDI errors/failures and take corrective action to ensure compliance with required methods and procedures.
- Full understanding of all EDI aspects (Forms, data conversions, transports).
- Full understanding of VANs.
- Must be able to learn quickly and adapt to new trading partners.
- Must be able to work additional hours as needed to meet deadlines and demonstrate an ability to work under pressure.
- Teamwork is a critical skill as this position is highly interactive with colleagues and other business contacts and all levels; interpersonal skills will be evaluated.
- Must demonstrate exceptional time management.
- Must demonstrate ability to research and resolve problems using a variety of resources and tools.
- Provide updates on status and completion to Director of IT and affected user(s) via voicemail and E-Mail.
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds on a regular basis.
Education & Experience:
- 2 years of EDI experience.
- 2 years of experience in information systems and/or information technology.
- Preferred working experience with the Cleo EDI suite of products (Cleo Clarify, Cleo Harmony, etc.).
- Preferred working experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains ERP system.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability