BlackRock Resources is looking for an EHS Supervisor for our client in Greenfield, MA. Perfect candidates will lead compliance in the manufacturing facility as well as utilize lean manufacturing practices to make process improvements.
- Minimum of 5 years of EHS experience in a manufacturing setting
- Certified safety professional degree
- Excellent knowledge of OSHA/EPA requirements
- Knowledge and application of lean manufacturing principles
• Lead and facilitate Environmental Health and Safety program and implement action plans.
• Implement and facilitate sustainability of EHS management systems, regulatory programs, and processes to support compliance and management systems.
• Lead continuous improvement projects using lean manufacturing processes such as 5S, Kaizen, and other tools.
• Guide EHS compliance programs at the location with a heavy emphasis on critical safety programs such as lock, tag verify, fall prevention, electrical safety, mobile equipment, etc.) as well as critical environmental permits (air, water, waste, etc.)
• Implementation of corporate EHS standards to assure compliance with internal standards and consistency across locations.
• Work closely with site key team members to facilitate a values-based EHS culture and ensure clear EHS roles and responsibilities are assigned to all employees.
• Develop and conduct EHS training
• Lead incident root cause analysis process and develop corrective actions.
• Conduct industrial hygiene assessments and sampling as needed.
• Manage environmental compliance and operating permits such as Tier II, Storm Water, and Waste management.