BlackRock Resources is seeking candidates for an Electrical Engineering opportunity based in Canonsburg, PA.
- Developing electrical installation contract inquiries, utilizing drawings and specifications provided by design engineer.
- Responding to bidding contractors’ technical questions.
- On-site oversight of electrical contractors.
- Responding to electrical contractors’ requests for information, liaising with design engineers.
- Confirming contractors’ man-hours expended on additional work.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum five years’ experience on heavy industrial projects, preferably for the metals industry.
- Five years of electrical construction engineering design experience.
- Sound knowledge of applicable codes and standards.
- Reasonable knowledge as to electrical contractors’ means and methods.
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please send resumes to Matt at [email protected]