- Electrical Engineer
- Contract or Direct Hire
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Pay up to $50 dollars an hour
Blackrock Resources is looking for a Electrical Engineer for with a BS Degree in Electrical Engineering or related area. The right candidate will have a strong background in electrical distribution systems and have a understanding of industry codes and standards (NFPA/NEC, IEEE, ANSI, NEMA, API and ASI).
- BS in Electrical Engineer or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in electrical engineering with relevant experience on industrial or manufacturing type projects.
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of industry codes and standards (NFPA/NEC, IEEE, ANSI, NEMA, API and ASI)
- Hands on knowledge of electrical distribution systems at low and medium voltages
- Proficient in using Microsoft Suite including MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to perform field/site visits
- Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks and Bluebeam experience is a plus
- P.E. Registration or E.I.T. with multiple years work under the supervision of a P.E.
- Develop electrical equipment layout, single line, interconnecting wiring, embedded conduit, cable tray, heat trace, lighting, and grounding drawings
- Generate electrical equipment and construction specifications
- Develop power studies including short circuit analysis and incident energy calculations
- Provide quality oversight for electrical designs performed by others
- Be the main point of contact for the electrical discipline when meeting with the project manager, other discipline leads, and the customer
If you are qualified and interested please send your resume to Kristie at [email protected]