Blackrock Resources is looking for an EE for a contract position with the possibility of a direct hire for a chemical manufacturing plant in Charleston WV. The right person needs to have a BS in EE and their PE license.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Professional engineering license (PE License)
- 10+ year’s of related experience in a Design Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering role.
- Advanced knowledge of technical standards and guidelines (API, NEC, NFPA, IEEE, etc.)
- This position performs a variety of electrical engineering work to maintain and continuously improve the performance of multiple chemical production units and related auxiliary systems.
- Besides a thorough technical knowledge about electric power systems, it is also valuable to have a basic knowledge of chemical and physical processes. The main objective of this position is to provide engineering and technical services to support capital projects, operations and service units.
- Responsible for Electrical Design for low and medium voltage Capital Projects
- Supervising and/or supporting Engineering and Construction Contractors on an as needed basis
- Able to coordinate with Plant Engineering Team and/or Outside Engineering Resources
- Supporting Operations and Maintenance as a technical resource when needed.
- Being able to understand and apply industry codes that apply to an industrial manufacturer.
- Provides electrical engineering support to all phases of project design, execution, installation, commissioning and operation.
- Maintains and applies company electrical design criteria and specifications as well as industry recognized standards.
- Reviews Engineering drawings and instructions to ensure compliance with applicable requirements.
- Develops and executes test plans for electrical installation and document equipment.
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses issues including electrical systems.
- Assists in factory acceptance testing and field inspections.
- Supports supply chain in electrical systems and equipment procurement activities
If you are interested and qualified please share your resume with Kevin at [email protected]