BlackRock Resources is seeking an Electrical Engineer based in Canonsburg, PA in a contract role.
The Electrical Engineer is responsible for reviewing, developing, and managing the design for all electrical systems throughout the company’s facilities as well as supporting construction activities and the operation of existing electrical systems.
An Electrical Engineer will perform some of these duties at a basic level
- The Electrical Engineer is responsible for the review and management of the electrical design of all facilities including but not limited to:
- Load Studies
- Instrument Data Sheets
- One Line Diagrams
- Area Classification Drawings
- Cause and Effect Matrix
- Cable Schedules
- Required to be proficient with Piping & Instrument Diagrams (P&IDs) and participate in design reviews including the Process Hazard Analysis.
- Develop and manage budgets and schedules for multiple midstream projects, assist other disciplines to achieve their goals and support management where required.
- Gathering and transmission pipeline design and/or pipeline integrity management experience preferred.
- Professional Engineer registration is desired, but not required.
- Knowledge of design, installation and commissioning of gas pipeline system including gathering and transmission pipelines, gas/liquid separation, heating and flow/pressure regulation, measurement and odorization.
- Knowledge of industry codes and standards including applicable Federal, State, and local regulations, laws, and codes, ASME Piping Codes, National Electric Code, CFR 192, DOT, and PHMSA rules and regulations.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements
A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering and a minimum of three years of job related experience is required. Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license, and meet company-driving standards.
Please send your Word or PDF format resume to Matt at [email protected]