BLACKROCK RESOURCES is looking for an Electrical Engineering Specialist for a Direct Hire opportunity with our client in Rochester NY.
Responsible for the design and development of RF hardware to support advanced HF radio products. Will be a member or leader of a cross functional development team. Initial tasking may include HF receiver, exciter, power amplifier, PIN diode switched preselector hardware and potentially development of a high performance direct sampling HF receiver. Future assignments will include technical leadership of HF radio development from the definition of requirements through the integration and testing of the completed product.
Responsible for designing, developing, modifying and evaluating electronic parts, components, or integrated circuitry for electronic equipment or other hardware systems. Determines design approaches and parameters. Analyze electrical requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints. Analyze equipment to establish operating data, conducts experimental tests and evaluates results. Select components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability. May also review vendor capability to support development. Comprehensive level knowledge of HF radio design engineering obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- BSEE and minimum 6 years of prior relevant electrical engineering experience or MSEE and a minimum of 4 years of prior related electrical engineering experience.
- Experience leading small product development teams and mentoring other engineers is required.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Application of design considerations for volume production is desired.
- Knowledge and application of computer simulation of RF circuitry
- Must have a successful track record in planning, executing, and tracking personal task assignments.
- Prior hands-on experience with HF radio communications, such as military service and Amateur Radio.
- Proficient with Lab View
5+ to 7 years experience
For consideration on this positions send resume to email@example.com