We are currently hiring an Electronics Technician for our client in the Pittsburgh, PA area.
This position is responsible for performing testing and troubleshooting of electro-mechanical manufactured equipment and sub-assemblies. This includes following prints, testing procedures, work guidelines, or standard practices to ensure product specifications are met.
Education or Experience:
- Candidates must have 3+ years experience in a manufacturing testing or field service environment.
- Associate Degree in Electronics Engineering, Electronics Technology, or relevant field of study.
- Commensurate training and certification through applicable military experience and/or an accredited tech school will be considered.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Knowledge of testing and troubleshooting processes related to electro-mechanical manufactured products.
- Strong electronics aptitude.
- Proficient at hand soldering.
- Ability to read/interpret blueprints, schematics and drawings.
- Ability to utilize/interpret measuring tools.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds with assistance.
- Perform testing and troubleshooting of electro-mechanical manufactured equipment and sub-assemblies, often requiring a high degree of precision.
- Follow prints, procedures, work guidelines, or standard practices to ensure product specifications are met.
- Support design improvements and changes to systems in manufacturing.
- Perform all work in a safe manner, including proper use of personal protective equipment.
- Perform all work in accordance with acceptable quality standards.
- Pay rate is $26/hr.