**Direct Hire Opportunity**
BlackRock Resources has a Plant Engineering Manager opening in the Allentown, PA area.
Local Allentown, PA candidates preferred.
Will consider non-local if willing to relocate.
To be considered, must exhibit the following experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Operations, Business, or applicable field. Master’s degree a plus
- Supervisory experience is a must
- 8-10 years progressive experience in manufacturing engineering/maintenance, with at least 3 years in a management role.
- Consumer goods and/or pharmaceutical manufacturing background (FDA standards knowledge)
- Extensive knowledge of operations from a technical perspective.
- High-level management and business skills, extensive financial knowledge base as well as an understanding of employment policies/procedures.
- Organizational, interpersonal, communication, and conflict resolution skills
- Able to influence and impact all levels in the Cooperative organization