Environmental Compliance Specialist
The candidate will assist with the planning, design and permitting of civil engineering and landfill development projects.
Some of the job responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the preparation of various documents including reports, specs, plans, cost estimates and design plans using AutoCAD, Civil 3D, etc...
- Use maps , plans, drawings and aerial photographs to assess terrain, soil and topographical data and determine their impact on the project
- Perform zoning and permit assessments
- air permitting experience a plus
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering
- 2 to 4 years of relative experience
- General knowledge of local, county and state land use processes and regulations
- Demonstrated AutoCAD and Civil 3D skills, including land development
- Must have the ability to work independently without much supervision as well as work with your team
Please send your Word or PDF format resume to Beth at [email protected]