BlackRock Resources is searching for an Environmental Permitting Lead that will be based in Wexford, PA.
The candidate will assist with the planning, design and permitting of civil engineering, land development and infrastructure projects.
Some of the job responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the preparation of various documents including reports, specs, plans, cost estimates and design plans using AutoCAD, Civil 3D, etc...
- Use maps , plans, drawings and aerial photographs to assess terrain, soil and topographical data and determine their impact on the project
- Perform zoning and permit assessments
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Be in the process of obtaining a Pennsylvania Professional Engineering License ( or already be licensed) An Ohio License is a HUGE plus!
- 2 to 4 years of relative experience
- General knowledge of local, county and state land use processes and regulations
- Demonstrated AutoCAD and Civil 3D skills, including land development
- Must have the ability to work independently without much supervision as well as work with your team
Our client offers a full comprehensive benefits package that includes company paid medical, dental and vision insurance as well as paid Life, STD/LTD. We also offer a generous PTO plan, 401K with a generous company match and the ability for a flex schedule which allows for work from home or off site.
Other ancillary benefits are also offered.