BlackRock Resources is seeking a Field Engineer based in North Pittsburgh, PA in a Direct Hire Role.
The primary purpose of this position is to develop and grow our clients Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) market share in the Renewable Natural Gas Market by working with our clients Construction Management Team executing construction projects.
Send a PDF or Word format resume to Beth at [email protected]
- Work directly with Construction Manager on multi-discipline engineering projects and identify opportunities to solve problems, make improvements for our clients, allocate resources, and manage project budgets and schedules.
- Review subcontractor payment request.
- Interact with clients, convey client/project needs to the engineering staff, and attend project meetings.
- Prepare weekly/monthly project reports.
- Assist in management of subcontractor(s)
- Manage Request For Information (RFIs) & coordinating responses with engineer
- Manage subcontractor submittal process
- Track work progression with bi-weekly schedule updates
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent field experience.
Required Licenses or Certificates:
- Valid driver’s license for state of residence.
- Valid passport or the ability to get one.
- Valid major credit card for travel expenses (reimbursed monthly based on expense account submittal).
Required Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a project engineer in industrial or energy markets.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
Please send a PDF or Word format resume to [email protected]