- Field Engineering Service Technician
- Direct Hire Position
- Position will pay hourly plus OT
- Traveling Position – Mostly day travel some Overnight.
BlackRock Resources is looking for a Field Engineering Service Technician for the VA/DC area. The right person will have experience with Electronics/electricity and be open to traveling, mostly day but some overnight.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year of experience working with electronic/electrical products
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office and Windows
- Valid Driver’s License
- Customer Facing Experience
- Ability to rent a vehicle
- Ability to obtain government mandated security clearances
- Ability to obtain a passport
- Experience using power and hand tools
- Basic knowledge and experience working on electrical components
- Executing a System Startup checklist while at a customer’s site which will include but is not limited to: visual inspection and verification of Busway installation, visual inspection of all joint connections, verification of meter functionality, ensure proper connections to end feed lugs, perform continuity testing on Busway system and verify plug-in unit installation.
- Program CPM meters at the customer site.
- Training will be provided to technicians on meter programming prior to performing on-site work.
- Complete a startup certification report and a meter commissioning report. In each case, technician will be given a template to work from and required to enter data into appropriate fields. Interact well with customers on the job site.
- Diagnose and repair on-site issues as required by end-users and contractors.
If you are qualified and interested please send your resume to Kristie at [email protected]