The mission of this job is to create custom visual experiences that are clear and simple, yet beautiful and enticing. Therefore, we are looking for motivated, talented and committed individuals to join our diverse team, in order to help create the future of the client's Human Machine Interface.
This position will be responsible for configuring and programming automation and controls systems involving HMI or SCADA systems, including design, programming, simulation & testing and start-up. In this respect will collaborate closely with software development teams and will assist with resolving technical problems, report errors, support documentation and traces.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field.
- Interest in HMI or SCADA programming experience in using the most common software packages and technologies (such as: WinCC, InTouch, web based technologies).
- Experience with external paging, alarming, reporting packages, and Visual Basic programming is a plus.
- Understanding of visual design principals and visual execution.
- Familiar with software development process/tools on various platforms.
- Able to communicate and work with a diverse staff of creatives and specialists.
- Availability to travel.
- A good command of English language.