Near Atlasburg, PA
Pay is up to $27.50 an hour plus shift differential and OT pay
Must be open to a rotating schedule /Shifts
BlackRock Resources is looking for a number of Industrial Electricians for a Western Suburb of Pittsburgh near the OH/ W VA border. The right candidate will have industrial electrical experience and strong skills with diagnosing equipment issues. The candidate must be open to a union shop and joining the union.
Must Have Skills
- 4 years professional repair and troubleshooting experience or a similar combination of education and experience.
- Technical Certificate or Journeyman’s license
- Hands on experience with industrial machinery, controls, relays and maintenance
- Need to have your own tools (company does help with this)
- DC Crane experience is preferred
- Covers the scheduled and emergency repair, installation and inspection work to be done.
- Answers signal for electrical maintenance.
- Inspects all electrical equipment in the plant, checking motor bearings, lubrication, commutation, etc.
- Advises when immediate shutdown of equipment is necessary to minimize damage.
- Interpret and analyze drawings and wiring diagrams to locate and trace electrical circuits.
- Makes repairs as required to equipment, such as main motor drives, generators, control panels, relays, interlocking control systems, electronic devices and circuit breakers.
- Makes mechanical and electrical repairs on cranes.
- Operates small machine tools, such as drill press, power saw, etc.
If you are qualified and interested please send your resume to Kristie at [email protected]