BlackRock Resources is searching for a
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Responsible to ensure proper analysis and implementation of systems and user requirements, procedures to automate processing and/or improving existing computer and office system equipment. Provides leadership and technical direction to accomplish daily tasks and strategic objectives:
- Manage computer imaging, deployments, and procurement of hardware including virtual and physical environments.
- Provide functional support and troubleshoot all aspects of the infrastructure environment including network components, computer hardware, servers, and peripherals.
- Serve as a technical resource in establishing, maintaining, supporting, and upgrading associated architecture and environment
- Provide functional support and troubleshoot for all desktop software including Windows operating systems, MS Office suite, endpoint protection
- Maintains knowledge of environments that run business-wide applications and are accessed by multiple departments and users
- Provide resources and drive projects and timelines towards on-time completion
- Work with software and hardware vendors along with in-house users to deliver a stable infrastructure from purchasing to environment configuration, installation, and support
- Administrative tasks supporting hardware inventory, ticket tracking, hardware and software documentation, supply and hardware ordering, support of data retention policies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Proficient understanding of computer hardware and software, networking, and system relationship between business and shop floor operations
- Ability to interface with end-users and troubleshoot problems.
- Ability to direct and lead direct reports
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with employees and management.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems or a computer science field or equivalent experience.
- Has 3-5 years’ experience in coordinating systems administration
- Demonstrated project management skills and knowledge of finances
- Experience with large enterprise systems and databases environments
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project, Visio)
- Configuration of PC workstations and printers in a networked Microsoft environment
- Microsoft Active Directory maintenance and administration, including user, adds, deletes, security, group assignments, policies, and scripting, etc
- Working knowledge of basic network protocols (IPX, NetBEUI, TCPIP)
- Strong knowledge in assigned systems and software
- Strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Application development in Excel, Access, SQL, and HTML.
- A+ or Net+ Certification