We have immediate openings for full time, direct-hire (full benefits) Journeymen Electrician in the following states: PA, WV, VA, NY, Maine, CT, OH, IN, IL, MI, NC, SC, FL. We’re looking for the right individuals to become part of our growing team.
We’re looking for the right individual to become part of our growing team. Our ideal Journeyman Electrician candidate will be looking for a long-term opportunity and the chance to grow with in the organization.
- Maintains current licensing and training requirements
- Analyzes blueprints effectively and utilizes such information on jobsite
- Installs, maintains, and/or troubleshoots electrical systems in compliance with the National Electric Code (NEC)
- Demonstrates ability to layout conduit systems, various lighting systems, basic control systems, and feeders.
- Participates in toolbox talks, safety audits, and related safety functions
- Provides technical assistance to other field employees as needed
- Works as a member of a cohesive team while demonstrating ability to work without direct supervision
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Completion of an apprenticeship
- Proficiency in Microsoft products, particularly Office (Excel, Word, Email)
- Able to utilize Adobe Acrobat software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management, accountability, and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated, goal- oriented, and driven to accomplish department goals
- Ability to be organized, problem solve, and be solution oriented
- Ability to support a fast paced, demanding work schedule; could include late evenings and/or weekends
- Travel requirement; 60 – 75% of the time.
Competitive salary and benefits package include:
- Medical, dental, and optical insurance • Life insurance • Short term disability • 401(k) plan with match • Profit sharing plan • Holidays-Paid time off (eligibility and waiting periods apply)