BlackRock Resources is seeking candidates for a junior-level Business Analyst opportunity with our client in Charleston, WV.
This Business Analyst will be a functional role, helping to coordinate priorities, manage multiple tasks and improve processes.
- Bachelors or Associates degree is preferred
- High school degree required
- Advanced computer skills, including solid working knowledge of MS Office suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Work will include, general duties such as budget analysis, assignment of project costs, purchase order development, invoice approval and coding, management of facility employee databases and floor plan mapping updates.
- Analysis will include extensive use of SAP and will require experience in development spreadsheet documents to support findings.
- Meeting room bookings, timesheet/expense entry, facilities systems support, database updates for staff changes, manage team correspondence, and other administrative duties.
- Works with employees, contractors, and vendors to provide security, financial, and payment data.
- Perform badging activities related to access security for employees and contractors; Maintains security system for Charleston and assigned facilities.
- Manages work through exercising judgment in approach on more complex and confidential work.
- Manage employee records through the assignment of security access and notification of employee terminations and monthly analytical responsibility with department budget.
- Use SAP to create, track and monitor purchase orders, invoices, project budgets and costs, and employee status and location information.