- Maintenance Manager
- Direct Hire
- Pay is depending on experience
- Day Hour
BlackRock Resources is looking for a Maintenance Manager for a food manufacturing company in the Baltimore area. The right person will have 3 plus years managing a maintenance department in a manufacturing plant. Food is preferred but will consider any manufacturing.
- 3 or more years managing a maintenance department within manufacturing
- Degree is preferred but consider experience in lieu of.
- Ability to train and direct a team of maintenance members
Primary Job Duties:
- Provides overall engineering oversight of all plant machinery and engineering systems to ensure regular plant production.
- Recruits and, in coordination with the Human Resources Department, hires qualified personnel.
- Supervises, trains and directs maintenance supervisors and personnel.
- Establishes training programs for employees
- Ensures that production personnel are properly trained in preventative maintenance procedures and operation of equipment.
- Prepares and maintains a preventative maintenance program.
If you are qualified and interested please send your resume to [email protected]