- Maintenance Supervisor
- Direct Hire
- Salary up to 75k
- Day Shift
BlackRock Resources is searching for a Maintenance Supervisor for a client in the Allentown, PA area.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 plus years’ experience in a formal maintenance supervisory role
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to work constructively in team environment
- Organizational, multi-tasking, attention to detail skills
- Maintain appropriate relationships with all levels, up and down, to attain the goals of safety, quality, productivity, and cost.
- Direct, coordinate and facilitate the daily activities of a team of skilled employees to ensure the completion of maintenance, both preventative and corrective, in a safe, timely, cost effective manner.
- Ensure proper levels of repair parts and other supplies are on hand to complete necessary work.
- Ensure standards for product quality, equipment, and operator performance are maintained and that cost-effective technology is used to maximize production.
- Initiate recommendations on purchases of new equipment and production assets.
- Assist in the development of maintenance budget, monitor plant spending, and report on operating costs within functional areas. Alert management of cost and labor over run, make recommendations and implement solutions to problems related to same.
- Work effectively with plant functional leadership to develop and maintain a positive employee relations environment. Ensure adherence to policies, practices, procedures in a fair and equitable manner as it relates to direct reports.
- Take corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy.
If you are qualified OR interested, please email an updated copy of your resume to Kristie at [email protected]